Sunday, March 18, 2012

well a day of cleansing and not a toxic chemical in site

some more decluttering done here hehhe

I had a boarder well that has how its felt for last few months any ways a boarder in my bed...he moved in (not completely just stuff and most nights but an invasion all the same) not sure how I let it happen but it did well after great deliberation and thought filled sleepless nights I have moved what stuff that was here out onto deck and if it isnt gone by this afternoon I'll drop it around to his daughters.

I dont know if he is dead or alive no police reports accidents or death noticed listed I have looked online as ya do

I left here on Wednesday to go out for the day I had already made arrangments he was 'sick' so didnt go to work...i got home about 4 he wasnt here neither was my bike and helmet I might add (He will get back his passport when I get my bike back) So I cooked tea as usual and ate tea alone, got a txt about 8 to say he was at airport picking up his father (coming over from Ozie for a family birthday on the 17th) he and his father didnt have a great relationship so I replied great hope it goes well. Never heard another word until the tursday night I'll be back Friday
um from where I asked no reply...I suspect they he and his dad went to Geraldine or Timaru another elderly family friend had a fall last week broke leg/hip/arm something like that and was in Timaru hospital...just my thoughts I hadnt been told anything. So i thought ok see ya Friday we'll talk then but i'll be giving till Sunday (making time for his family birthday which I might add I hadnt been invited to to happen) well he never came rung txt or didnt any other form of communication Friday Saturday and at 8.35 Sunday i packed his stuff nicely in a case and some bags (shoes etc) and they r on the deck. i am a bit miffed that I never got to say my speech I had prepared and practised but hey never mind.

I meet him on the 19th April last year so just shy of 11months of good and bad times a waste of time

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Well... I hope you got yr bike back?