Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am whacked

dnt know y I am so flippen tired...well yes I do dragging this extra weight trying to do the things I was doing 6mths ago b4 I got sick, and my knees and varicos viens are constantly throbbing usually wake me thru the night which of course is another reason for being so tired. Had hoped once house has sold I would get some sleep...well actually when i think about it it's not that I am not sleeping it just that I am always so sore and tired.

Had a lovely day today Alan was off wrk, which is very unusal for him to have a day of mid week so we had a lazy morning well doing those silly around house things that need doing although if u could see my lounge u would wonder what I had been doing. We decided to redeem a voucher for a meal that I got for my birthday at Montieths Reastuarant in Avonhead village...highly recomend it beautiful meal...would have loved a deserrt but just was so stuffed a pudding would have spoilt it. Tehn Alan went out to pokies with $20 last time we did the pokies was January 2009 so not like it is a habit but might become one we won 800 on pokies jan 9 and blow me if he didnt hit the jackpot today $900 thank you. He gave me 300 for my aussie trip so have already been and turned it into Aussie money so cant spend it. Pays to shop around I priced Aud at National bank $12 commission and only $7 at post shop

so a good day

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Way to go with the pokie win! Nice of Alan to give you some of it.
Sorry about the duvet.. I looked at your range and there was nothing there that I fell in love with!