Saturday, January 16, 2010

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

YUP IT SOLD
Didnt get my asking price but didnt go below my bottom price either...I knew if I didnt accept it the next step was the bank would sell it and I'd have got nothing and still owe heap to shit loads of ppl as i have been living on credit basically for 12 months. Goes unconditional on 22nd Jan and possession is 1st Feb, only conditions of sale are lim report so that won't be an issue all the alterations have been done with consents etc. I am stoked I am a little sad at same time as I love my little house but I can now move on and I have big planns for me and improving my health.

I am heading to Twizel today got a linen party in Ashburton so heading Twizel after (have a party on Sunday in Twizel) but most exciting I will get to have a wee visit with my grand daughter...spoke to her on the phone on thursday afternoon she is 2 and 1/2 and that is first time I have ever talked to her on a phone. How sad is that. I have been introduced to Angelina Bellarina never heard of her a wee mouse that has a ballet dress...cute as a button I did a little bit of research on computer good old google. As I finished the call I said see ya later aligater...and she came back with in a while crocodile in her little aussie kiwi irish twang so cute makes me tear up now just thinking about it...I so miss that girl how can ya miss something u have never had.

ok best get my butt into action it already 9.30 my bag isnt packed and I have to have a shower be out by 10.30 at latest

did I tell u my house has SOLD

3 comments:

Chris H said...

fantastic news chick!!!! So happy for you.
I thought your granddaughter lived in Aussy?

JustJo said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME NEWS!!!!! What a great way to start the year! Fabulous :)

Anne said...

Oh - I've been slack and missed quite a bit of your happenings!

Congrats on the house sale. Lots happenign for you:-)