Monday, January 25, 2010

monday

been a good day for most part

I am extremely tired bt that is just cause I dnt think I have stopped since before Christmas...took me all my time to get out of bed today. bummed around doing all those things that just get done rung a girlfriend and nattered to her for about an hour it was a lovely fine day which was great cause I had SO much washing the line was buckled under the weight and as much again tomorrow.

had a house full of people over weekend in one form or another....Friday night had Anthony and his partner and my grand daughter staying also had my partner daughter so gr/daughter and step daughter had a great time. But as well for tea had my parents and 2 brothers and niece and nephew 4 and 6 so our poor WEE flat was very noisy.
Sarah just wasnt geting in the bath but she was happy to drown poor Brooke cute all the same
I took Anthony and family to plane at 4.30 5ish Satuday morning and back home to bed for couple of hours. Had a linen party on the Saturday afternoon so took step daughter with me and her dad picked her up when he finished work and 3pm...she is a good kid and took her lunch with her and she sat up at table...good party. Headed over to aunties after then home about 7.

Sunday Alan worked so he txt me did i want to meet him at 2.22 and come out on his bus route with him so I meet him and got home again just after 7 cooked tuna bake for tea...but after 8 when we ate again then sat on bum for the night another several pounds on the bum.

back to today I have been having trouble with the ignition of my mighty rav and today it just wouldnt start so a big truck came and took it away a sad sight watching it housted up by its back legs and slung on a truck dragged down the street to be fixed. I had it booked in for some repairs and TLC a day spa for a mighty Rav but not till Feb when my house money comes thru so not sure if it will be off road till then could get by but be a pain...will take Alan to wrk tomorrow morning and have his car for the day ick that means a 5.30 start.

but for now it is bed time...good night.

1 comment:

Chris H said...

How typical that your car breaks down BEFORE you get some money to fix it. Love the photo of the girls! Too cute.