Monday, January 11, 2010

SOME EXCITING NEWS



I Have a contract of sale for the house bloody exciting...not going to accept it will counter offer as you do but I am stocked...it is only subject to LIM reports and the usual building inspection.




The best birthday present I could have hoped for.




Had a lovely lunch on Friday with a mate from Invercagill she was in Chch for a couple of days but couldnt stay till Sat...was great to catch up




BBQ was great s HUGE day filled of up and down emotions. Several of the things I had organised for party didnt arrive on time so very annoying and waste of dollars. My son and grand daughter were flying over from Sydney but there plane was delayed several hours and we were begining to wonder if they would make it at all. But in the end it was a FANTASTIC night...some lovely gifts got 2 gorgeous bunches of flowers photo of one of them
Had few kiddies here so Brooke, Alan daughter and Sarah my grand daughter finally got to meet they played together great....I didnt get any photos of them playing but it was neat to see them all chuming up.
We had no family arguements all bull shit that seems to usually spoil our family gatherings I remember my 21st ended in a food fight and blood then one of the guest rung the cops and dobbed my cousin in for drinking and driving. it turned very nasty. Not to mention many a Christmas ruined by family crap. So a pleasant time and some neat memories.
Folded up about 11 which was plenty late enough for this old woman...half a centery u know. Actually my knees were very painfull and my feet and ankles felt like they wanted to explode with the swelling I was pleased to plonk into bed...well untiil I woke at 3.30 and lay on the couch in the cool remembering and enjoying the evening over again.

this pic has nothing to do with Saturday party just a shot from Christmas day I found on the camera...another neat memory to store.
But did I tell u I have a contract on my house so exciting.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

O.M.G..... I hope like hell it all goes through for you mate! It has taken sooooo bloody long! I know that feeling!
I hope it gives you some options for your future now.
I am so glad your Birthday BBQ went so well... last thing you needed was for it to turn to custart. So thrilled your son and granddaughter could make it!

Paula said...

An offer on your house ... excellent!! I hope that they accept your counter offer.

I'm pleased that your birthday bbq went well - and just sorry that we weren't able to make it. Even though I am still officially on "holiday", my calendar seems to be doing a great job of filling up in bulk in parts.

Look forward to catching up on Thursday