Friday, January 22, 2010

it is offical

Sale on house has been confirmed...it has all gone thru, take over date is 1 Feb.

Huge load off but sad time too...I am going to make the most of this oppurtunity to go forward in life and look out world Felicity is on a come back.

Got loads to do today some I had arrnged for today so as I was busy waiting till 4pm came when I was to hear sale confirmation. But also have a house to clean out for visitors coming this afternoon and had a linen party here yesterday and just left the packing up till now so best move my blooming butt.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Happy , so happy the sale went through.. but I do know how sad it must have been too.

Janine said...

Pleased for you that the house sale went through. Think of it as just a new chapter rather than it being the end of something. This is just part way through the life of Felicity.