Friday, January 29, 2010

oh great just wat i need

just a huge day tomorrow and I can;t sleep. GREAT.

We are moving last of stuff up from Twizel tomorrow and handing house over to new owner so I need every little bit of energy I can muster and it is 10 2 12 and I am sitting posting on my blog what is wrong with this picture.

I have just had had a hot lemon drink and will try again just wish I could turn my head off and the pain in my knee off..might have 2 more panadol even though not due for more till 1 it only an hour away after all.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Bummer about not being able to sleep. I am taking medication to help me sleep now, which is GREAT! I hope you get everything sorted in Twizel and you and not left feeling knackered!

Paula said...

Hi Felicity.

I hope that the Twizel project went well over the weekend, and that you are now able to get some decent sleep.

Must catch up again soon for another coffee. Are you free one night during the week?